The free port of Vladivostok is a territory with special regimes for customs, taxation, investment and related regulation in accordance with Federal Law No. 212-FZ of 12.10.2015 "On the Free Port of Vladivostok".
The Freeport regime extends to 15 municipalities of Primorsky Krai and all key ports of the south of the Far East – from Zarubino to Nakhodka, as well as Vladivostok International Airport.
Tax benefits for residents of the Free Port:
- 7,6% - the total amount of insurance premiums for 10 years, upon obtaining the status of a resident within 3 years after the adoption of the law;
- 5% - income tax (0% to the federal budget and no more than 5% to regional);
- 0% - land tax for 5 years;
- 0% - property tax for 5 years and 0.5% for the next 5 years;
- 10 days - accelerated VAT refund procedure.
- Shortened lead times (no more than 15 days);
- Shortened terms for obtaining permits for capital construction projects - less than 40 days;
- Single window mode when passing control at the border, round-the-clock mode of checkpoints;
- Simplified visa regime - obtaining an 8-day visa at the border;
- Duty-free and tax-exempt regime of free customs zone for residents:
- import, storage, consumption (use) of foreign goods
- export of goods (equipment)
- import of foreign goods (equipment)
- State patronage – the management company has the right to file lawsuits in defense of residents of the free port.
How to get the status of a resident FPV (Free Port of Vladivostok)?
Registration of an organization or an IP in the territory of the free port of Vladivostok
Apply to the management company, which is defined by the government of the Russian Federation in order to exercise the functions of managing the TOSER and free port of Vladivostok.
Conclusion of an agreement and entering the residents register of the free port of Vladivostok
Criteria for the selection of residents
In order to qualify for the status of a resident of the Free Port of Vladivostok, it is necessary:
- Presence of a new investment project or a new type of the company's activities;
- The volume of capital investments is not less than 5 million rubles for a period not exceeding three years from the date of incorporation of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur into the register of residents.
When determining the volume of capital investments, the expenses for new construction, technical re-equipment, modernization of fixed assets, reconstruction of buildings, purchase of machinery, equipment, but only those made after inclusion in the register of residents will be taken into account.
Free Port Management
Porto-Franco Port Authority in accordance with the law - The Supervisory Board, which monitors economic processes on the territory of a free port, considers and takes measures to prevent, eliminate excessive or unreasonable interference of supervisory authorities in the activities of residents of the free port, coordinate the activities of public authorities And local self-government on development and functioning of the free port.
According to the preliminary assessment of experts, as a result of the establishment of the Free Port of Vladivostok, the GRP of Primorsky Krai is expected to increase significantly by 2.2 times by 2025 (to 1.4 trillion rubles) and by 3.4 times by 2034 (to 2.1 Trillion rubles). The increase in GRP of the Far Eastern Federal District by 2025 may reach 1.97 trillion rubles. The number of newly created jobs is estimated at 84,7 thousand people – by 2021, 108 thousand people – by 2025, 468,5 thousand people – by 2034.
The Pevek City District and its maritime area were included in the free Vladivostok Port in accordance with Federal Law No. 252-FZ of 3 July 2016 "On Amendments to the Federal Law" On the Territories of Advanced Social and Economic Development in the Russian Federation "and the Federal Law "On the Free Port of Vladivostok." Along with Pevek, the Far Eastern ports Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Korsakovsky and Vanino were included in the free port of Vladivostok.
The received status will allow developing at a faster pace and the seaport and Pevek. In accordance with Russian legislation, any entrepreneurial activity is allowed on the territory of the free port, except for the types of activities determined by the decision of the supervisory board of the free port.